With 2022 approaching, we must reflect on this year and be grateful for everything we have. Millions of people died in the second wave of COVID-19 in 2021, as well as key geopolitical events including the Taliban’s conquest of Afghanistan and a new Israel-Palestine conflict took place in 2021. It’s been a year full of highs and lows.
The New Year will provide us another opportunity to start fresh. Around the world, New Year’s Day is observed with great joy and excitement. However, due to an increase in Coronavirus cases and a new variant of COVID-19, the New Year will be peaceful this year.
As we are entering the year 2022, it’s important that we ring in the new year with fun and fervour. However, welcoming the New Year will not be the same as it used to be with social distance restrictions and curfews in effect. Here is a list of Happy New Year 2022 messages, quotes, and wishes that you can share with your loved ones who are far apart.
- “Here’s to a bright New Year and a fond farewell to the old; here’s to the things that are yet to come, and to the memories that we hold.”
- “May the Lord empower you with confidence and faith to do well amidst competition.”
- “Let the old year end and the New Year begin with the warmest of aspirations. Happy New Year!”
- “Every end marks a new beginning. Keep your spirits and determination unshaken, and you shall always walk the glory road. With courage, faith and great effort, you shall achieve everything you desire. I wish you a Happy New Year.”
- A New Year is like a blank book with the pen in your hands. So, write a beautiful story for yourself and see the magic happen. Wishing you a very Happy New Years!!
- I am blessed to have friends like you in my life who helped me live through this terrible past year! Here’s to many years to come! A very happy new year to you and your family.
- May you have a great year filled with immense happiness and luck! Stay in good health and achieve greater heights of success. Wishing you a wonderful year ahead!
- Let’s make our New Year resolution to be there for each other and help fellow human beings in need even if we don’t know them personally. So come let’s spread some kindness and cheer! Happy New Year!
- This message is to convey my heartfelt greetings to you and your family. Hope you had a great year and will have even a better one this time. Spend time with your near and dear ones. Enjoy!
- As the entire world around us grows older by a year, I hope you possess a heart that remains as youthful and cheerful as always. Happy New Year!
- Thanks for all the fun, and lovely moments we shared. May we have lots more in the glorious New Year.
- “We will open the book. Its pages are blank. We are going to put words on them ourselves. The book is called Opportunity, and its first chapter is New Year’s Day.”
- “Every year we make resolutions and we vow to keep them. This year, my only resolution is to keep spending time with you.”
- “You’re supposed to let go of the past and start off new. You are supposed to forgive all those who hurt you and be open to new relationships, with open arms. That is why it is called the ‘New’ Year. May you have a Happy New Year, friend!”
- “Your path for 2022 is blessed by God. May He help light the way to prosperity and peace.”
- I pray that you have a truly remarkable and blissful year ahead! Happy new year to you and your family!